André Luiz Lopes Sinoti
- Works with the General Management of Technology in Health Services – GGTES, the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the University of Brasilia-UNB in 1990.
- Master of Physical Chemistry by the Department of Chemistry UFSCAR-SP in 1993.
- Master in Environmental Technology and Water Resources by the Department of
- Civil and Environmental Engineering at UNB, and 2004.
- Specialist in Regulation and Health Surveillance – FIOCRUZ – DF – 2007.