Cesar O Ruiz Rueda
• Mechanical Engineer from Universidad de los Andes at Bogotá Colombia, with a superior education in Business Marketing.
• More than 20 years of working experience at the industry in different areas such as Project management, commissioning and start up of Air separation plants, then Supply chain and strategic *Procurement, marketing for products and services and
business Optimization at different segments of the industry.
• The last 6 years he has being working on sustainability topics , risk assessments, indoor air quality.
• He was one of the first LEED AP , accredited professional in Colombia in 2008.
• He is currently invited teacher at different seminars , related to sustainable construction, integrated design in Green Buildings, such as counselor and invited jury for different colleges and master degree students.
• He´s currently CEO of Setri Sustentabilidad SAS and Seinsus Brasil.
• He´s also part of the steering committee for the CCCS ( Colombian Green building council) such executive committee.
• He´s also part of the international round table of LEED, and active member of the natural ventilation committee.