Leonardo Cozac de Oliveira Neto
- Civil and Occupational Safety Engineer graduated by Universidade Paulista.
- Member of the Grupo Setorial de Qualidade do Ar Interno, in 1997/98. Participant of the Green Building Council – Indoor Air Quality Division.
- Speaker at SENAI/SESC during the Week of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Visiting Professor of post graduation at Universidade Mackenzie. Professor of the course MBA Architecture, Construction
- and Sustainable Management.
- President of the Qualindoor – National Department of Indoor Air Quality of ABRAVA – 2008-2010 and 2013-2015 Management.
- Vice-President of Economy–2013-2015 Management of ABRAVA.
- Certified Consultant of Indoor Air Quality by ACAC – American Council for Accredited Certification.